aventuras del zorro y del cordero PHOTO

« Home | 4th of July at the Lake House   » | White Trash B-Day Party (30) My beautiful wife and... » 

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Kevin's Wedding

Wow! How did this happen? We are older, alive, and have short hair. If you were to ask me who my friends were in my hometown, these are the guys I would talk about. In photo order from right to left (not including myself) Gilbert, Kevin, ok well this guy I didn’t know as well, and Nathan. These are the Waco guys. Although in my memories we are a little shorter, louder, crazier, and over all just a much more motley crue (ha!) than what I see in this picture. Come to think of it, who are these guys??

Posted by JP Lamb | 8:57 PM | E-mail this post

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

Name:

Website:

Comment:

 


May 2006


Powered by Blogger Templates