aventuras del zorro y del cordero PHOTO

« Home | Duke Learning to Fetch I am not sure what it is ab... » | Lake McQuinny, TX Only my wife could catch me in t... » | Kevin's Wedding Wow! How did this happen? We are o... » | 4th of July at the Lake House   » | White Trash B-Day Party (30) My beautiful wife and... » 

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

CHRISTMAS TRIP TO CHILE

Since it gets so cold here in Texas Andrea and I decided to make a trip to the most southern point possible. Actually it was for class and while I spent the majority of my time in the basement of a hotel taking classes and drinking some of the world’s most potent coffee, my wife had the ability to run around the city. The highlight was spending New Years Eve on the coast and experiencing one of the world’s largest fireworks displays. It was a great experience! Please enjoy the pictures.







Flash Slideshow

Posted by JP Lamb | 9:33 PM | E-mail this post

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

Name:

Website:

Comment:

 


May 2006


Powered by Blogger Templates